Stefanutti Stocks Coastal (a division of the multidisciplinary construction group Stefanutti Stocks) boasts over a quarter of a century of marine contracting experience, during which we have successfully completed many complex and challenging marine infrastructure projects. Our powerful fleet of marine construction equipment supports our ability to deliver world-class, efficient services to port operators, mining houses and junior miners, as well as to clients in the bulk handling, oil & gas and energy sectors.
Our coastal contracting capabilities include:
- Comprehensive shoreline and port development experience.
- Full project lifecycle involvement – from pre-feasibility through to
construction and commissioning stages.
- Construction of land and ocean-side marine infrastructure.
- Construction of associated civil infrastructure (industrial,
- Various project delivery models, including construction only, design & construct, and EPC (engineering, procurement & construction).
Our marine contracting services include the construction of:
- jetties and berths
- piled quay walls (our marine piling capabilities include sheet piling and combi wall pile driving)
- deck on piles
- breakwaters and revetments
- scour protection and dredging
- caissons and pre-cast structures
- slipways and boat ramps
- concrete repair and rehabilitation
- back of quay civils works
- desalination plants, cooling water intake & outfall pipelines & associated structures
- pipeline shore crossing
design & construct
Our design and construct capability has made us an invaluable construction partner – to port operators, mining industry clients, and to the bulk handling, oil & gas and energy sector – throughout the African continent. This project delivery model sees Stefanutti Stocks Coastal presenting a desirable scenario, that can often result in time and cost saving for our clients.
Stefanutti Stocks owns a comprehensive fleet of specialist, marine construction equipment. These assets are key contributors to our ability to deliver world-class marine infrastructure. Our powerful fleet – that can be mobilised across oceans or to inland waterways and dams – includes purpose-built barges, a range of crawler cranes, piling equipment and dredging plant.